- Explicitly set out your organisation’s governance and accountability structures for modern slavery risk?
- Been open and transparent about what you don’t know?
- Described how you have identified and prioritised modern slavery risks in your operations or supply chains?
- Described what your priority risks are?
- Set out and committed to actions designed to mitigate each priority risk?
- Identified appropriate KPIs to measure progress against each action?
- Talked about specific cases you have found (where relevant) and what you did to respond?
This is not an exhaustive list of things to include in a Modern Slavery Statement. But if any of these are missing it is a good indication that a Statement has weaknesses that need to be addressed.